We are engaged in manufacturing an exhaustive range of Silicone Rubber Cable that is designed to fulfill the varied demands of our clients. These cables are meant to endure extreme temperature conditions. Available in single core and double core on copper conductors, these cables are resistant to high temperature. They give steady performance in temperature - 80oC to 250oC. (-110oF to 480oF). These products are widely used in home appliances, transformers, lighting equipments and other electrical equipments.
- Resistant to high temperature
- No harmful toxic or physiological effect to humans
- Chemical resistant with most acids and alkali's
- Resistant to Ozone, Oxidation, Ultra Violet, Corona discharge and cosmic radiation
- Electrically insulating with dielectric strength 500 V/mil
- High burning point and burn smoke